PI gets the high-tech industry moving! We want you as “Product Marketing Manager [m/f/d]” for the “Piezomotor-Based Positioning Systems” product line, to serve the demands of our target markets with a differentiating product portfolio. In cooperation with other marketing functions, sales, and the R&D departments, you will consolidate and implement a product roadmap for your product line. The main application fields for your products are within mobile devices, micro manipulation and assembly, microscopy, or photonics. You take on the responsibility for the profitability of your product line.
Product Marketing Manager [m/f/d]
- Identify key applications for your product line and positon your product portfolio in line with the market
- Optimize our market intelligence methods
- Moderate the process of market, customer, and technology driven evaluation of requirements
- Derive a market-oriented product strategy and roadmap for your product line
- Provide performance requirement sheets to the R&D departments including the expected market price and time to market; supervise the product development milestones
- Develop product launches, product communication, and sales support programs for your product line together with the Marketing Communication team
- Continuously monitor your product line during the product lifecycle
- Master’s degree in technical science, business administration, or a related discipline
- Proven experience in Product Marketing or High-Tech Product Management
- Focus on customer requirements and experience in Sales
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Willing to travel up to 40%
If you want to be part of our team, please send us your detailed application stating your salary requirements as well as the earliest possible starting date. Please call Steffen Arnold on +49 721 4846-1800, who will be pleased to answer any questions you may have.
We guarantee fast processing of your application and look forward to meeting you personally!
PI is the worldwide leading supplier of high-precision positioning systems and piezoelectric drive elements. Our markets are where technology in industry and research is advancing, e.g., in semiconductor technology, biomedicine, metrology, and astronomy.
GmbH & Co. KG
Auf der Römerstraße 1