We are looking for you Customer Experience Program Professional (m/f/d)
Are you passionate about Customer satisfaction. Willing to go that extra mile to ensure that every customer is overwhelmed by the experience they receive? Are you ready to design and lead a new program ‘The Customer Experience initiative’, to define a strategy within PI with results that will directly impact the end customer? Based in Karlsruhe, Germany, the successful candidate will work within the Sales Operations and Services teams, to understand what aspects of the customer journey can be enhanced, and define a new way of working, that will deliver a consistent and an outstanding experience, which the customer will use as their own bench mark for excellence.
- Take the lead in delivering projects that directly impacts the customer experience
- Working with multiple teams across the business, report on areas of the business where the customer experience can be improved and support them in designing a new way of working to reverse the situation
- Support a team to drive an initiative that embodies a ‘Customer First’ mindset
- 10+ years’ experience in a Customer Support environment within a technical engineering industry
- An outstanding track record, with evidence of direct involvement on delivering a world class Customer experience
- 5+ years’ experience in a Customer Centric culture within a sales environment, ideally within a manufacturing industry
- Outstanding command of both spoken and written communication in German and English (Your application/CV should be provided in English).
- 5+ years’ experience of leading projects and teams on a long term objective
- Willingness to travel
- Well organized with a results-oriented, creative way of working,