We are looking for you Application Engineer [m/f/d]
For our subsidiary ACS Motion Control (Europe) GmbH we are looking for you as Application Engineer [m/f/d]. ACS Motion Control is a leading global supplier of high-tech multi-axis motion control systems.
ACS Motion Control is seeking a motion control professional engineer for a customer-facing role to develop and support high precision multi-axis motion control applications. This position is part of the global ACS Control Support and Applications team and works closely with the Sales and Marketing team to deliver solutions to meet or exceed customer requirements.
- Onsite and remote motion control application development and support, focusing on real time multi-axis motion programming and electromechanical performance optimization
- Problem Solving: commissioning, troubleshooting, making things work
- Prepare and deliver product demonstrations and technical presentations
- Provide technical training
- Collaborate with R&D engineers to improve existing products and features as well as identify new features
- Write application notes, white papers, articles
- Build and maintain relationships with customers and partners
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in motion control related engineering field (Electrical, Controls, Mechatronics) required. Emphasis on electric motors and drives, feedback control systems, or mechatronics.
- Preferred - programming proficiency in one or more of the following languages: C, C++, C#, VB/VB.NET, Scripting Languages, Text Based Motion Controller languages
- Engineering experience at an OEM or System Integrator using motion control products
- Excellent interpersonal skills - teamwork, communication, and interaction with peers, independent and quick to learn. Must be able to work in front of a customer and confidently represent him/herself and the company to others
- Enjoys working closely with a small team / partner
- Strong technical writing and presentation skills. Able to prepare and deliver technical presentations
- Fluent in English, both writing and verbal
- Travel to customers and partners: frequent travel within DACH region, occasional overnight travel by plane, potential infrequent international travel
Please send your application documents (in English) with your salary requirements and the earliest possible starting date to ACS.email@example.com .
For further information about ACS Motion Control please click here: